After blogging here since 2008, I’ve decided to consolidate my personal and review blogs. Over time, it’s become difficult for me to decide which posts go here and which go on Mom’s Favorite Stuff. In the interest of making things easier, I’m going to stop blogging here and move all of my personal posts over to Mom’s Favorite Stuff. Multitasking Mommy will redirect to Mom’s Favorite Stuff for the foreseeable future, and I will definitely be posting lots of personal posts over there – including my fitness goals and my experience with Accutane!
See you over there!
Yes, every year I come up with a whole bunch of resolutions that I want to follow. And, every year, some of the same resolutions pop up. I haven’t stopped working on them, but some of them have taken a bit more time than others.
So, here are my 2012 Resolutions!
- Work out more! Yes, this one pops up every year. I got a head start on this one, because I’ve actually been working out quite aggressively over the last few weeks. I do have some concerns on keeping this one as I start Accutane next week, but I’ll just keep moving.
- Eat healthier foods. This resolution relates to the Accutane also. I have to work on lowering my cholesterol (which is already high), because the Accutane is going to increase it even more.
- Work on my friendships. I have to work harder at my friendships because lately, I’ve been so busy that I haven’t made time for friendships. And now, I really miss them.
- Get more organized. I desperately need to organize my home, and my home office. The New Year is a perfect time to do it.
- Work on my blog strategy. The start of the New Year is always a good time to re-evaluate goals and plans.