Yes, every year I come up with a whole bunch of resolutions that I want to follow. And, every year, some of the same resolutions pop up. I haven’t stopped working on them, but some of them have taken a bit more time than others.
So, here are my 2012 Resolutions!
- Work out more! Yes, this one pops up every year. I got a head start on this one, because I’ve actually been working out quite aggressively over the last few weeks. I do have some concerns on keeping this one as I start Accutane next week, but I’ll just keep moving.
- Eat healthier foods. This resolution relates to the Accutane also. I have to work on lowering my cholesterol (which is already high), because the Accutane is going to increase it even more.
- Work on my friendships. I have to work harder at my friendships because lately, I’ve been so busy that I haven’t made time for friendships. And now, I really miss them.
- Get more organized. I desperately need to organize my home, and my home office. The New Year is a perfect time to do it.
- Work on my blog strategy. The start of the New Year is always a good time to re-evaluate goals and plans.